Need Money In A Hurry? Get Access To A 1 Hour Cash Advance
Are you in need of cash to help you tide over a cash crisis? Is there an unexpected financial emergency that you are unable to handle? If the answer to these questions is in the affirmative, then you should consider taking a 1 hour cash advance.
Payday loans can be given approval within an hour. However, one would need to fill the application form and be ready with all the documentation to get a quick loan. Another option is to apply for a faxless, no teletrack payday loan. However, lenders for such loans are few.
In order to be eligible for a 1 hour cash advance, the borrower would need to fulfill the below mentioned criteria:
- Eligibility age limit 18 years or more
- US citizenship
- Employment details
- Proof of address
- A photo identification
- A few recent paycheck stubs
- A valid checking account
The borrower can submit a phone bill or a utility bill with his name on it as a proof of address. The photo identification can be the borrower’s driving license, military ID or state ID card.
Disadvantages Of Payday Loans
The advantages of taking a payday far outweigh the disadvantages; nevertheless, these loans are known to be notoriously expensive. The interest rates are high and the repayment schedules are stringent. Further, if one applies for a 1 hour cash advance then he would have to incur an additional fee for the quick services provided.
- The trick is to handle the loan amount responsibly. Never borrow more than you can afford to pay back.
- Be very cautious of the repayment dates as roll overs are even more expensive.
- Use a 1 hour cash advance only in times of extreme need and not as a regular practice.